Call That Girl is an American based company that offers a full range of expert level Microsoft Outlook support, including Microsoft Exchange Migrations, Microsoft Office 365 consulting and 3rd party applications (Google Apps, iTunes, iCloud, etc)
What we support the most
- Outlook troubleshooting of all versions.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016, Outlook 2013, Outlook 2010, Outlook 2007, Outlook 2003, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail, Outlook.com
- iCloud and Outlook connection synching issues
- Calendar and Contacts Organization
- IMAP not synching, broken
- Too much email, Out of control folder organization
- Fixing and repairing large PST files
- Gmail + Outlook issues
- End user training
- Outlook add-in issues, slow Outlook
- Outlook 2013 and Outlook 2016 optimizing
- 3rd party applications (iCloud, iTunes, Outlook.com)
- Microsoft Exchange Migrations (pop/IMAP to business class email)
- Microsoft Office 365 Consulting
More about Lisa…
- All work is done remotely by Lisa
- She supports the 1 person business, small teams, other technicians who need help… all the way up to larger corporate teams who need a consultant on occasion.
- She also offers support tickets for those firms that want continued fast and responsive on-going support for Outlook on-going support or Office 365 IT administration help.
Want to keep up with the latest Outlook and Microsoft Office 365 News? Subscribe to Lisa’s newsletter here