It's our job to stay on top of technology changes to keep your business up and running
Folks, I will just make this easy….if you are reading this, obviously you are wondering if your business needs it’s own email server. Even if you are a one-person show, you can have it and it’s now very affordable, as low as $4.95 per month. My migration costs are a one time fee, but then you are good to go and having a good server, has less issues, overall better performance and does the job you need!
Here is the list!
- Get out of free email, stop using Hotmail, Yahoo or EarthLink.com. You own a company, use your company branded email.
- Too many devices and information needs to be synched. Most everyone today has a smartphone, tablet, iPad, or more than 1 computer. With your own email server, you get synchronized email, calendar and contacts.
- Your frustrations for “where is that email again” are gone. Now all of your emails can be in one place.
- Better spam filters, yep, your own paid for server blocks a lot of junk email.
- Say good bye to iCloud or other clunky 3rd party apps. You will not need this anymore.
- Too much email. With your own email server, you get up to 50 gigs of email space, way beating out what your free email or low-grade email provider is giving you now.
- Special features such as Out of office, team sharing calendars and contacts
- Great technical support. Sick of being on the phone for hours when you have a problem? Your own email server usually does not require a lot of maintenance and if you need it, my vendor has 24×7 support and of course, I am also available and I for sure give great support!
- Your current email and Outlook is a big mess and needs reorganizing anyway. If you are in a hot mess, when we migrate your information to the new email server, I help you get it all fixed up better and you can actually manage your email without data loss.
If you feel you are ready to get out of the old and into the new, schedule time with me with my online scheduler and let’s get you there.
How to install and configure gSyncit with Outlook and Gmail
Simple instructions in 7 minutes how to configure gSyncit with your Outlook! Let me know if you need help. Thanks!!
Save yourself time searching for information about how to start a computer repair business, all the info you need to get started is RIGHT HERE
$10 beats surfing the net for hours, get all the information and resources right now
50 pages of info, 12 chapters with links & great sites to check out that many techs find only later when starting out (learn our secrets in one shot)
Tips on Starting a Computer Repair Business
Deciding on What Type of Computer Repair Business you want to Start
What You Need To Start Your Computer Repair Business
Business and Legal Information for Computer Repair Businesses
Products and Services Your Computer Repair Business Can Sell
Tools You Need to Start Your Computer Repair Business
Guide to Pricing Your Computer Repair Business Services
Resources for Computer Repair and Support Businesses
Tips on Growing your Computer Repair Business
How to Start a Remote Support Business
Do You Need Certifications to Start a Computer Repair Business?
Free Marketing Advice for Computer Repair Businesses
Conversational style stories from Lisa owner of Call That Girl Tech Support who has over 8 years’ experience and many tips for you to get started off on the right foot with your new business. She is also a podcaster and author of 5 other eBooks you can find here www.callthatgirl.biz/publications. She also can be found on YouTube with “How to” videos www.youtube.com/callthatgirl and offers advice on many technical forums on the internet.
How to export Gmail calendar and import into Microsoft Outlook
If you are looking to expoert your Gmail calendar and import into Microsoft Outlook, this video will be helpful!
Hi Folks, here are some simple tips for how to get Microsoft Outlook 2013 to open faster. If you do these tips and Outlook still opens slow, then you have bigger problems and will want to call me to figure out what is going on.
Here is the video….
How to disable Microsoft Clutter and Remove from Microsoft Outlook
If you just noticed Microsoft Clutter now in your Outlook folder list, you may or may not want to use Clutter. What is it? Do you need it? Will it just complicate your folders even more?
For me, it seemed like a feature I didn’t need at all. I keep my inbox very clean and organized. I do not want a system to figure out for me what I need to read or not.
If you want to read more about it and use it, the website page is here via Microsoft
To remove this feature, watch my video. It will be helpful.