Microsoft Exchange Migration Information and Agreement
Thank you for considering Call That Girl to assist you with your migration! Below is the information you need to know for your migration and the form to get started. If you are a technician looking for assisted help with your migration, please email email@example.com for a different form.
Please fill out the following form at the bottom so we have all the information necessary to move ahead. After we receive this information we will..
- Send an invoice
- Schedule a migration day (if not done already)
- Setup your Microsoft Accounts
- Verify records with your website control panel
- Create your usernames and email accounts
- Send documentation to your team about the migration. Phone setup information, support information and Microsoft Portal login information
What to expect during your migration:
- Your email will be able to be sent/received on your phone and on an internet browser after we get your new Outlook profile setup. The old email needs to synchronize with the new server, so no email will be able to sent or received in your desktop Outlook client until it’s done syncing. The more email you have, the longer it takes.
- If we use an email migration tool, then your new Outlook profile will need to download the email and that still will take time if you have a lot of email.
- Expect an invoice 30 days after we setup your email from AppRiver.com. They are the vendors who manage your Exchange server. You can pay monthly or yearly.
- You will be able to call into AppRiver for 24×7 support, any person calling in must have global admin rights to do the calling in for password reset, etc. I can also teach you how to do this on your own.
- Call That Girl can be retained to do this work and her night/weekend support team will and can have access to do password resets and assistance. If you need a password reset on a prepay ticket, the cost is $28, if not it’s $69. This is why we offer the prepay ticket, for discounts on such calls.
- Please delete all unnecessary email before the migration, this will help speed up the process. Usual files are deleted items, old sent items, folders that are old. If you don’t want to delete these items, but archive them to a local PST folder, we can help with that but need to know prior to a migration and we do bill extra for that service.